STOP COVID-19 (COVID-19 Virus & Bacteria Removal Service)
- Kills 99.9999% of Viruses and Bacteria
- Speedy return to your property (Usually after 1hr)
- Keeps your surroundings at home virus & bacteria free for up to one month.
- 24/7 availability across London.
Free Site Visit
Residential: Starts from £180 minimum charge (please request a quotation)
Commercial: Starts from £250 minimum charge (up to 150m2), every 50m2 additional charge of £50.00 (only applicable for small business)
For big commercial buildings and large office spaces, please contact us for free site serving and individual quotations.
Contact us now to disinfect your surroundings.
Information on Coronavirus
SARS-CoV-2 (also referred to as HCoV-19) is the viral strain known to cause COVID-19. It is highly known to stick to surfaces such as Glass, metal and plastic which is found all around a regular human being, hence causing it to travel quicker with the help of physical contact. The World Health Organisation has recently released a statements that there is evidence of airborne transmission. Originally the known cause for spread was through droplet transmission (coughing and sneezing) and hence the Government guidelines was to maintain 2m distance. Latest research proves that COVID-19 poses a risk to contaminate air and physical surfaces.
Our residential and commercial disinfection service includes manual cleaning of surfaces with virucide fogging. Our non-toxic disinfectants meet the European standards (BS EN 1276 & EN14476) to kill up to 99.9999% of viruses without the use of harsh chemicals which produce a harsh chemical smell.
All physical contact surfaces will be deep cleaned manually with strong virucide. The surface areas include switches, door handles, physical appliances, furniture, toilet surfaces, kitchen etc to ensure the high risk areas such as metal, plastic, glass & wood are completely disinfected. All other areas are areas such as flooring and walls are then fogged with virucide making your surroundings virus free and bacteria free.
Information on Virucide fogging
Fogging is a method through which the bacteria and virus is released from concealed and hidden areas. The mist from the fog contains the cleaning agent which helps kill up to 99.9999% of the bacteria and virus. Once the process is complete, the environment requires an hour to dry and will be safe to resume habitation or consume.
This method is most suitable for residential and commercial establishments (including shops, offices, department stores & restaurants). We are also happy to include vehicles in our residential package for a small fee.
The Virucide will not damage any surfaces such as leather, upholstery, wood, carpets etc. It will also not damage any electrical wires or appliances such as computers, televisions etc. If our team spots any delicate items, they will use alternative solutions to disinfect.
What exactly is BS EN 1276? BS EN 1276 is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants are effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes. We also use EN14476 which is approved to kill all the Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2.
Did you know?
- We are here to help you 24/7. We would like to help you beat the virus and hence we offer a 24 hrs cleaning service. Our customer agents are available to tend to your requirements 24/7.
- Our cleaning is fully certified to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 strain. Our treatment meets EN 14476:2103 + A2:2109 standards
- We use QAT/QAC test strips to ensure adequate solution has been used during fogging. The results can be shared based on request.
- You will be able to access your homes 1 hr after fumigation/ fogging process. The team will air out the fogging when necessary by opening all doors and windows.
- We are fully certified and our staff are fully trained to carry out this process.